Protecting the privacy and personal information of students should be at the forefront of integrating any new digital applications and learning activities into the classroom, as well as a crucial part of any digital citizenship and safety lesson. Ensure that you are familiar with all the aspects of personal information and perform the extra due diligence to ensure that these pieces of information always stay protected, secure, and distanced from the digital world.
Comprehensive Private Information List
List of items:
- Legal name, including first and last.
- Date of birth, including month, day, and year.
- Personal or family mailing address.
- Personal or family phone numbers.
- Personal email address.
- Social Security Number
- Financial Information, including card pins.
- Account passwords
- Any additional information specifically outlined in a court order or custody agreement on file at a school.