What is a digital finance?
Digital finance is using devices such as computers and smartphones to perform financial transactions that were previously done offline.
UpSavvy digital finance lessons
- Tips for tracking and saving money online.
- How to use a credit card online safely?
- What is cryptocurrency?
- What information should you share with different online financial accounts?
- How to detect a financial scam?
- Introduction to mobile payments.
Digital citizenship curriculum topics
UpSavvy provides one minute lessons for digital citizenship using interactive video format. It can be deployed with single sign-on and integrates with Google, Microsoft, Clever, ClassLink. UpSavvy was launched by former Googlers who helped over 4 million people learn how to use Google Apps.
Why UpSavvy works
- Takes less than 5 minutes a month to learn digital citizenship.
- Interactive content with over 200 bite size videos, quizzes & simulations.
- Empowers teachers with resources while minimizing their time investment.
- Enhances the classroom experience without sacrificing learning time.
Contact us to find out how we can help your district.