What are online relationships & safety?
With UpSavvy, students understand the primary methods of connecting with people online (messaging, chat, video, social, games). They learn the differences between an online connection and a real life connection and safety considerations when connecting with people online.
UpSavvy online relationships & safety lessons
- How we connect with people online
- Differences between online and real life friendships
- Staying safe with people you meet online
- Communicating with care online in games and chat
- Staying safe with boundaries in online friendships
- Staying safe in social media relationships
- Sexting and how it impact people's lives
- Catfishing in the social media world
- Identifying warning signs on social media
- Communicating professionally online
Digital citizenship curriculum topics
UpSavvy provides one minute lessons for digital citizenship using interactive video format. It can be deployed with single sign-on and integrates with Google, Microsoft, Clever, ClassLink. UpSavvy was launched by former Googlers who helped over 4 million people learn how to use Google Apps.
Why UpSavvy works
- Takes less than 5 minutes a month to learn digital citizenship.
- Interactive content with over 200 bite size videos, quizzes & simulations.
- Empowers teachers with resources while minimizing their time investment.
- Enhances the classroom experience without sacrificing learning time.
Contact us to find out how we can help your district.