What is a digital commerce?
Digital commerce is buying and selling of goods and services online, the tools that are in place to assist those buying, selling safely in a digital space.
UpSavvy digital commerce lessons
- What is the difference between buying online and offline?
- What information should you share when buying online?
- Using a credit card online to make purchases safely.
- How to identify safe places to buy online?
- Using marketplaces to buy and sell online.
- What is social selling?
Digital citizenship curriculum topics
UpSavvy provides one minute lessons for digital citizenship using interactive video format. It can be deployed with single sign-on and integrates with Google, Microsoft, Clever, ClassLink. UpSavvy was launched by former Googlers who helped over 4 million people learn how to use Google Apps.
Why UpSavvy works
- 200+ bite size lessons with resources in a ready to go package.
- Students learn about apps and scenarios they encounter online.
- Teachers minimize their time investment with ready to go resources.
- Admins integrate easily with school systems, with customization and reporting.
- Parents access resources to understand their kids' use of technology.
Contact us to find out how we can help your district.